Sunday 9 December 2018

Blogmas Day 9

Hello friends, can you believe we are a third of the way through Advent already?

As it is Sunday, I am concentrating on socks today and I have a finish to share with you.


As you can see quite a bit of knitting was done over the last couple of days. The pattern I used was Milkshake by Fiona D Tulloch, with a few wee tweaks, and the yarn was Regia Fluormania Color which was donated by Fiona for Operation Christmas Stocking. These socks will now be parcelled up and posted down to Kelso.
I am sure you are wondering about my tweaks, I would be, well, I tend to do kfb instead of the M1's and with this pair, I did a slip stitch heel and K3 P1 rib on the sock until the cuff which is 2x2 rib.
Here is a close up of the inside and outside of my heel

And the gusset with the kfb

Milkshake is my go to toe up pattern.

Now for the Advent shawl.
Can you see that little ball of fur? She is my constant knitting companion


And now for today's reveal


I am looking forward to knitting this into my shawl and sharing with you tomorrow.

Happy Crafting

Mary

Links 




No comments:

Post a Comment