Monday 10 December 2018

Blogmas Day 10

Hello friends, I hope you are having a great Monday.

I loved knitting the green into the shawl and am getting more excited about this whole project as it grows,


Today's surprise follows the theme again,


My Outlander wrap has stalled a bit as I have changed my mind about the yarn I want to use. I have decided that it will be a memories wrap and I have gathered together the leftovers from projects I have completed this past year which I will knit into it

Empty Whiskas box = great scraps storage

Talking of scraps and leftovers, I am cracking on with my Molly's Magical Socks for Operation Christmas Stocking. Once again I have used Milkshake as my base pattern for sizing and I have tweaked the pattern slightly by adding 1 stitch to the instep and not doing the pattern on the back of the leg. These must be the quickest socks ever as every 8 rows you change yarn and you just want to do the next colour. I started the second sock last night and am already to the gusset section.


Finally today, I need your help.
I have been asked to knit 2 pairs of socks by an old friend, we have chosen the yarn


I need your suggestions for which patterns to use. I am excited to see which are your favourites, either use the comments or pop on over to the Ravelry group and let me know.

Time for some knitting, here's Connie ready to be my helper today


Happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment