Friday 7 December 2018

Blogmas Day 7

Hello friends, I do hope you are all well and enjoying my ramblings.

Yesterday's knitting went well and my shawl is growing, the dark navy sparkly yarn is like a starry sky so I added a star progress keeper to help me identify the right side.



Today's little package contained the cutest little reindeer progress keeper, I love it.
Links
My really bright sock has made it to the end of the foot.


This is the second sock of a pair for Operation Christmas Stocking. I am loving knitting for this great cause as becoming homeless was a real possibility for our family a number of years ago.

I will leave you today with a little teaser 


This parcel arrived from Sew Ray Me and it is packed with goodies. It is a mystery parcel which I am keeping for Christmas Day so you will have to wait until Boxing Day to find out what's inside.

Happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment