Saturday 1 December 2018

Blogmas Day 1



Hello everyone, it's been a while. I have been having some struggles which I won't bother you with.
I am sure everyone will agree with me that it has been a quick year with lots of ups and downs so I thought a little Christmas cheer was in order. Way back in June I ordered an Advent Calendar from Rosie's Moments and each day until Christmas I will share with you the goodies which appear and the knitting done. I will open the package early each day and do the knitting later so will share the growing pattern a day later.
I also have some very important knitting going on which is for Operation Christmas Stocking, an initiative between a knitter and a podiatrist to offer a foot checkup and a warm pair of cosy socks to homeless people. I have already sent two pairs and have some more on the needles, the progress of which I will share with you this month.
Enough of me blabbing, time for some pictures.

24 little surprises


Wow!! The candle smells fab

Project bag from Sew Ray Me all ready


Dumbledore's Christmas Stockings for Operation Christmas Stocking


That's all for today, stay safe and happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment