Tuesday 25 December 2018

A Very Merry Christmas to You All


Hello friends, first up may I offer my sincere apologies for going missing in action last week. This was due to a severe toothache which required a difficult extraction that has left me in discomfort since last Thursday. Then our boiler decided to break down on Saturday and it looked like a very bleak Christmas was in store in the Sunday Sock household. Fortunately, the lovely engineers at Lothian Gas managed to get the part and worked late to fit a new heat exchanger, which means we are cosy and have hot water.

Now for what I have been up to on the knitting front.
Firstly I frogged the sock I was working on and re-started it toe up



Then I have been enjoying immensely adding mini skeins into my Adventurous wrap.

I am almost at the halfway stage and I can see more in my future using mini skeins and sock leftovers.
Talking of mini skeins, lookie at what Santa brought me.

Tranquility from The Fibre Fox


 
Harry Potter Magical Mystery Mini Set 

Which came with these goodies


Then remember the pink parcel I teased you with

It was filled with magic.
Hubby also treated me to this beautiful brooch for my shawls,


My amazing Step-daughter and family gave me this fabulous make your own slippers set,

and she must be psychic as I have been looking at this all year




I hope you all had a yarntastic day and I will now raise my glass of fizz to you all


Happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment