Wednesday 19 December 2018

Blogmas Day 19

Hello friends, would you believe I have no knitting to show you today? I have been so busy doing other things that I have not yet picked up the needles.
Hubs and I were out at lunchtime meeting his daughter and a friend for a cuppa and presents exchange at a local garden centre. Whilst there I spotted this gorgeous wax warmer and since it was reduced I just had to have it.


It currently has a sweet pea melt in it and our house smells divine.

Then I was off to the local community centre to give my pint of blood. I have a huge plaster on my arm to prove it


Finally, I came home and opened up the last four days of my advent calendar.


These are some pretty colours and it will be a joy to add them to my shawl. There was a wee extra in day 19, this sweet progress keeper.


Well, now it's time to pick up some yarn and needles and start another sock.

Until tomorrow, happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment