Wednesday 12 December 2018

Blogmas Day 12

Hello friends, can you believe we are halfway through Advent already? Is it just me or are the days passing too quickly? I still have much preparation to do. Lots of wrapping and I still haven't bought hubby a birthday pressie, (how inconsiderate of him to be born on the 21st).

I caught up with the shawl last night when coughing and sneezes kept me awake.

And will add today's stripe as soon as I have finished here,


Hubby picked out the next colour for my Adventurous wrap and I have made a start on that


The yarn is leftover from socks I knitted in 2017 and is a Hubble Bubble from Ripples Crafts.

I also got quite a bit done on my scrappy socks but I am leaving taking a photo until they are finished, hopefully by tomorrow they will be done.

I leave you today with yesterday's supervisor of knitting,


Mysti is not a lap cat at all but will happily sit on the back of the sofa and carefully watch all proceedings.

Happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment