Thursday 13 December 2018

Blogmas Day 13

Hello friends, it's a milkshake kinda day. I have a strawberry milkshake in my glass, a vanilla wax melt in the warmer, my knitting in my lap and one of my own December traditions, I am binge watching Criminal Minds. I am on season 4 and I love it, maybe not Christmassy to most folks but hey, we are all different, in my mind, I am the Scottish Penelope Garcia style-wise.

Yesterday I promised you some finished socks and TA-DAH!!


These scrappy socks knit up very quickly and use up leftovers from other projects, what's not to love?

Talking of finished projects, earlier this year I said I wanted to finish 45 projects, one named after every town and village in East Lothian, well, with this project I made it 😀😀😀



Now, back to Advent. I have added yesterday's colour,



and opened today's which came with the most delightful progress keeper


Remember I said I had won a prize in a trivia quiz? Well, it arrived this morning,

the most gorgeous sparkly Christmas tree soap. This was so serendipitous as just yesterday we put out our own Christmas tree


It is behind glass in the cabinet to protect it from curious kitties.

Well, time to go and knit up today's yarn. I also have to cast on a new sock, (can't wait till Sunday).
I leave you with the sleeping beauties to my right


 Happy crafting

Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment