Sunday 14 February 2016

I Forgot

To show my latest pair of finished socks.


These were a joy to knit. The ice-cream colours truly brightened up some dull winter days.
The yarn is Knit Picks Felici in the Tea Party colour.
I found the yarn wonderfully soft and not at all splitty, which made for very smooth knitting. Sadly this yarn is not always available for purchase as Knit Picks only bring it out a couple of times a year but I for one will certainly be keeping my eyes open for it becoming available again.
The pattern I used is one I made up myself from various bits of other patterns I have used and it gives me a wonderfully comfortable sock to wear and some interesting texture whilst knitting which for some reason always seems to make my knitting go faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment