Monday 16 July 2018

Monday 16th July

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a refreshing weekend and are ready to face the new week.

Today I have eventually made it out of the house with my hubby. I had to pop to the surgery to fill in a sick line request and then we had a wee short walk, keeping the house in sight at all times as I could feel the panic rising the further away we got. Still, it is a baby step forward and that means a lot to me.

Now for some yarny talk.
I am going to call today Mailbox Monday as I want to share the fantastic box of goodies which arrived last week from https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RosiesMoments. As you may already know I received the June accessories box as part of my birthday present from my husband and I loved it so much I ordered the July box. Well, it arrived on Thursday and I was once again blown away.

All of this was packed expertly into the box and opening it brought forth lots of oohing and aahing all whilst grinning like the cat who got the cream. It was accompanied by an explanation letter which told the story of why Rosemary chose these particular goodies.

The first things I spied were the smellies, a gorgeous bath bomb in a cute wee beach bucket with a windmill on top and a beautiful handmade soap.


Then it was into the bubble wrap and two gorgeous trinket dishes appeared along with the cutest ice-cream progress keeper.

Finally came the yarn and pattern. The yarn is just sublime, the blue is 100g of M/C/N fingering weight and the multi is 50g of stunning Silk/Mohair lace weight. The accompanying pattern is for a sideways knit shawl using both yarns held together. I am sure you will all agree that this is a beautifully put together summer treat. Rosemary delivers worldwide and the August box is available to order now, just make sure you leave one for me to order next week.

See you tomorrow with a WIP.

Happy crafting
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment