Sunday 8 July 2018

Sunday 8th July

Hello, happy Sunday to all my readers.

Well it has been a tough week for me this week. My anxiety levels went sky high on Thursday as I was trying to help my husband fill in his claim form for PIP. It is so stressful and I ended up having to visit the GP where I broke down and admitted that currently I am not coping at all and was considering self harm to get the demons out. He was wonderful and after discussing possible options including beta-blockers to calm my heart flutters we decided on Diazepam for me to take as and when needed.
Throughout all of this of course, I had my trusty yarn and needles which helped me immensely. I could not cope with anything complicated but my Fading point has reached the side triangle stage which is mostly just decreasing garter stitch so was soothing and meditative.


I have also been working on my sock from my Rosie's Moments June accessories box. As I mentioned before the pattern was for cuff down but I have successfully managed to turn it around and am loving the resulting sock. I loved the mystery box so much that I have ordered the July one and also the Advent Calendar.


Talking of socks. my friend Fiona has some new sock patterns nearly ready for testing and she has asked me to be a test knitter for her. I am really excited about this and of course will share my journey with you.

Now to be perfectly honest it is not just me who is out of control, my home is also suffering due to my state of mind so yesterday I finally decided enough is enough and I signed up for FlyLady in the hope that I can get things back in order without my mental health suffering further. So today I leave you with a song in my heart as off I toddle to shine my sink.

Have a good week,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment