Friday 22 June 2018

Summer Staycation Days 9 & 10

Hello, sorry I missed yesterday. I was busy going out, yay for me I went outside for the first time in over a week. I did not go far but still, it was a great step.
I also received a package yesterday morning. Some of you may have noticed in my birthday post that I was given some gift vouchers for Wool Warehouse. On Wednesday I decided that after hearing such positive things about them I would treat myself to some Knit Pro Zing needles.


I ordered 6 of the sizes that I use most and they came next day. Such super speedy service. Of course, I had to try them out right away and with the 3.75 mm needle, I cast on the Geology shawl which has been in my library forever. I am using some yarn which has been in my stash for a long time, sitting waiting patiently until the right pattern came along. Why I had not thought to match these two up before now is a mystery.


After just a short use I can safely say I love the Zings and am sure they will become my go-to needles.

That's all for today. I will be back tomorrow with a couple of nearly finished projects to share with you.
Thank you for reading,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment