Monday 18 June 2018

Summer Staycation Day 6

Hello and happy International Picnic Day. I would have loved to go out for a picnic today but alas was once again pinned to my safe place.
I did have one highlight today though, the last part of my birthday pressie from hubby arrived in the post.


Would you believe that this is my first ever proper knitting project bag? Until now I have just used whatever I had to hand, tote bags, carrier bags, anything. This beautiful bag is by Sew Ray Me on Etsy and was part of the Flower Power Fund offerings which are raising money for the Marie Curie Cancer Centres. This may be my first bag but it will certainly not be my last, Rachael has some beauties in her shop and I am sure I will be back for another when I can.
Now for the knitting.
I have been surprisingly monogamous with my knitting over the last 24 hours working on Fading Point as I really want to see the first side finished. I only have a few rows to go so will have a photo of that tomorrow.

A nice short post for today, you will be glad of that I'm sure, have a great time crafting and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment