Sunday 6 December 2020

The First Week of Advent

 Hello friends, the days are getting so short now and the hours of darkness so long it's hard to feel motivated to get anything done. This is where for me at least, Advent knitting comes into its own. Doing just a small bit each day and seeing some progress is so inspiring. The beautiful colours are bringing me joy and happiness. Speaking of joy I found a newly released pattern on Tuesday and decided straight away that it would be perfect for my Rosie's Moments Advent yarn. The Finding Joy Shawl can be found here.

Each day I have been sharing my progress on Ravelry but here it is for you too. The daily goodies will always be from the left, lucky dip leftovers for my Radvent Cardigan, EasyKnits 10g lux for Adventurer Cowl and Rosie's Moments with which I am adding Drops Baby Alpaca Silk for the Finding Joy Shawl.

Day 1




Day 2




Day 3



Day 4




Day 5




I've still to open today's surprises so will include those next Sunday. I hope you all have a great week, stay safe everyone

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment