Monday 9 November 2020

Dreaming of Pink

 Hello friends, it has been somewhat grey and gloomy around these parts recently and I have been craving some brighter colours, pink in particular. Whilst socks and blanket squares are still high on the agenda I really wanted to start getting to grips with some languishing  WIP's. The one that instantly sprang to mind was my Breathing Space which I started at the end of June 2019. 


As you can see I haven't got very far and I have no idea why I set it aside. I worked out where in the pattern I had reached, which was surprisingly easy considering I have no idea where my notes are and have resumed the project. I am sincerely hoping that this time I will keep it going and very soon will have a fabulous jumper on my shoulders instead of on my needles.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment