Sunday 24 May 2020

Sunday May 24th

Hello friends, I hope you are all well and staying very safe. I have had a bit of a mixed week with sciatica rearing its painful head which in turn left me somewhat overwhelmed with the knitting and crochet I have on the go at present. It left me almost in tears with the enormity of it all so, being a practical sort, I set out a plan. I have divided up my projects into a daily diary of sorts. Each day I will concentrate on just one project which will allow me to see real progress which I will share each week with you all.

Monday

I will work on my beaded shawl, Flutter of the Wings. Long rows mean very slow going but they are gradually reducing and the gradient yarn is beginning to show some changes.



Tuesday

Sock day today, nice and quick progress being made here.


Wednesday 

Cowls today these are commission knits using laceweight cashmere sent by my mum. I am hoping to do all 5 cowls in different patterns so I don't get bored. This is the Fern Lace Cowl.



Thursday

Baby knits or crochet day. Again I have some commissions to finish and 3 crochet blankets, on which I will work one at a time.


Friday

Back to socks.

Saturday

Sunshower shawl day. Making some very visible progress with this one.


Sunday

Of course, its socks again, what else for the Sunday Sock.

I think that's all for this week, the wind has died away and I can concentrate again. Time to cast on the second sock. Stay safe and stay home where possible.

Mary

Find me on

Ravelry - mazbil
Instagram - The_Sunday_Sock

No comments:

Post a Comment