Tuesday 25 February 2014

Reclaiming the Needles

WIP's I have way too many. I have tried to follow others in WIP down groups and have let myself become overwhelmed by the enormity of the task which has led to ultimate failure. I sorely needed to find another way. I hope that in my own way I have now found it, reclaiming the needles! Instead of putting myself under too much pressure that I must finish the project I have begun to tell myself I need to have some needles spare and at the ready to indulge my passion for MKAL's. I spent the month of January getting stuck in. I managed to reclaim 3 sets in that time. This made me feel so happy. I have yet to block the said projects but at least I had the needles ready to start 2 mysteries in the last week.
This has in turn led to much more overall enjoyment of my knitting. I work on the clues as they come out and in between times I work on the WIP's, whichever takes my fancy at any given time.
I have confidence in myself that for me, reclaiming the needles, is the way to go.

Pictures of completed projects will follow soon.

Stay safe and happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment