Friday 11 January 2013

Talamh

Those of you with keen eyesight may just have seen my ticker of skeins jump alarmingly by 7 this morning. There is a very good reason for this, I decided as a treat to myself to join in an impromptu KAL of Talamh, a delightful cardigan pattern available to purchase from Ravelry.
What is special about this for me is that the yarn has been dyed especially for this project in my chosen colour and is just delightful.


The colour is Crushed Blackberries and is from my favourite dyer, the wonderful Helen at Ripplescrafts.
My plan is that this yarn will not linger in my stash, but that I will knit at least 1 skein a week to finish the cardigan and I will wear it to the inaugural Edinburgh Yarn Festival on March 16th. 
Wish me luck and I will keep you all informed of my progress.

Stay safe and happy crafting

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment