Good grief where does the time go. January is well and truly over and here we are in February. I have been terribly remiss at keeping up my diary and sharing my knitting progress with you. So hopefully in this post I will catch up and then I promise I will try to keep up at least weekly updates.
More Out than In
So as January drew to a close I totted up my skeins and was pleased to discover that I had a net decrease of 3. I managed to knit up 13 skeins of yarn and only added 10 to my stash. Not quite the 2-1 I had been aiming for but a decrease nevertheless.
Here is a montage of the 10 skeins I managed to acquire
Some very pretty yarns I am sure you will agree.
On the Needles
So what is on the needles then as we begin a new month?
Well at the last count I have 10 projects which I am working on in small bursts.
- Pure Poetry - A circular jacket pattern in Aran weight yarn
- Champagne Truffle - A hat for my step-daughter
- Sylvia's Shawl - A circular shawl in sport weight cotton mix yarn
- For Which it was Intended - A large circular shawl in fingering weight and the Girasole pattern
- Birthday Boy - A cabled sweater for my DH whose birthday was in December (oops)
- Mystery KAL - A Susanna IC mystery shawl design in fingering weight yarn with beads
- In Pink - A Hitchhiker scarf/shawl.
- La Vie En Rose - A Lily Go lace shawl in light fingering weight
- Aurora - A triangular bottom up shawl in a mix of fingering and sport weight yarn
- Blooming Fuchsia - A second mystery KAL shawl this time by designer Lily Go
So a fair bit to keep me going then. I am looking forward to sharing my progress with you and please do feel free to comment on anything.
Stay safe and happy crafting.