Tuesday 19 June 2018

Summer Staycation Day 7

Hello, and Happy Garfield the Cat Day. I hope you are well and that you enjoy my ramblings. Yesterday was quite chilly here and last night was so cold that I nearly dug out my fleecy PJ's. It has been quite warm up till now and it was such a shock to the system to feel cold. Mind you cooler weather is so good for knitting and I got the first side of my Fading Point finished. 


As you can see our Frankie seems to like it, he just would not move to let me take the photo. I think he has ideas of becoming a blog star.
I then moved back on to side 2 and just this afternoon finished colour 2.


I have decided that I want to give this wrap to my mum as I was ill when it was her birthday and did not manage to send a present to her.

The only other knitting I did was 2 rows on my mega project. I am trying to do 2 rows a day and when the rows get shorter and the project bigger I will up it to 4 then 6 etc. Hopefully in a month or so I can show you a progress photo.

I am really enjoying these mini-posts and hope you are too. If I get some feedback I think I will continue with them daily after my holiday is over, just omitting the days I am at work. Please let me know.
Time for my book now, still listening to It by Stephen King in the afternoon and now hubs and I are listening to Skinner's Ordeal by Quintin Jardine in the evening. Avoiding football is so easy this way.

Have a great evening and see you tomorrow.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment