Sunday 17 June 2018

Summer Staycation Day 5

Happy Sunday and Happy Fathers Day to all dads and mums who are dads as well as mums.
Today has not been a great day for me. I had hoped to get out and about but my brain had other ideas and the agoraphobia kicked in big time with shaking and feeling sick at the thought of going anywhere. So I retreated into my bubble and picked up my Fading Point. I have been knitting my socks off all day and have got to adding in the 5th colour on side 1. I am truly loving this pattern and just know I will knit it again.



Talking of knitting my socks off, today being Sunday means it is sock cast on day.


I have decided that I need some shortie socks for the summer so I am using the free Milkshake pattern by Fiona D Tulloch and such a summery colour of Fabel to knit some happy summer shorties. Why don't you come along and join me in The Sunday Sock group on Ravelry and share your sock knits? I will start a thread over there as I would love you all to share your favourite patterns and sock yarns with me. I am always looking to try out something new and would love some inspiration.

That's it for today, see you tomorrow when I hope to have made it out of doors.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment