Saturday 16 June 2018

Summer Staycation Day 4

So yesterday I woke up with a horrendous headache which refused to shift all day. It called for an easy day of knitting with nothing too much to tax the brain. So I dug out a project that I am trialling just for myself and added a few rows. Then the postman came to the door and OMG!! He delivered the second part of my birthday pressie from my wonderful hubby.



All these wonderful goodies came in the June Accessories mystery box from Rosie's Moments on Etsy. There is a skein of amazing sport weight yarn with a sock pattern to knit, a progress keeper, two floral ribbons, six stitch markers with a wee caddy to put them in, a 500ml water bottle, a gift label and the dinkiest tiny floral peg. I must say I was overjoyed to receive this and almost forgot my headache for a while.

As I said I was knitting on a very simple project and here is a photo which really does not do it justice or give an idea of what it is but suffice to say it is very soothing and simple mindless knitting to do whilst watching podcasts or the TV or listening to books.



That's it for today I am off to watch the Grocery Girls again, happy knitting.
See you tomorrow

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment