Friday 15 June 2018

Summer Staycation Day 3

Well, I survived storm Hector mostly by staying indoors. It looked wild outside with the wind howling and various things flying past the window and if it wasn't for the sun it could have been November from my cosy vantage point on the sofa.

I spent the day watching those master enablers, The Grocery Girls, podcast number 11. I have only recently discovered the joy of knitting podcasts and have loads to catch up on. I am trying to watch one per day and I just love these ladies and their enthusiasm for all things yarn. I am so glad that I have very little income though, as I would be bankrupt in a very short time as I want to buy almost everything I see. I also listened to two books, It by Stephen King and Skinner's Round by Quintin Jardine whilst watching the wonderful antics of the latest litters of kittens on Tiny Kittens.

And of course, there was knitting and crochet done.
I started the day with round 60 of my afghan.

I then moved on to getting hubby's latest socks blocked


These are Blueberry Waffles in Ripples Crafts Reliable Sock in the colour Assynt Botanics, knit toe-up on a 2.5mm long circular using magic loop.

Finally, I spent some time on Fading Point.

This shows side 1 with the first 3 colours and on another needle I have 2 colours of side 2 done.

I think that will do for today I don't want to bore you.
Have a great Friday and I will see you all tomorrow.
Thanks for reading

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment