Wednesday 13 June 2018

Happy Day

Hello, here we are again. Today I am taking another step further into my 50's, still have not managed to figure out how I have got this far. I have been a very lucky lady today as this picture shows,

with two lovely skeins of Wollmeise from my Mum and Dad, a gift voucher from my Stepdaughter and family and a socker's rule from hubby with the promise from him of more goodies to come.

This week I have picked up my huge crochet afghan Rings of Change which I started on June 30th last year and I have been making progress.

I had put it into hibernation as the crocodile stitches were taking forever but finally, I pulled my hook out of my proverbial and got them done.

This project is one giant learning curve for me as I only taught myself to crochet at the beginning of last year and being me I just have to go big. I am learning so much and really enjoying it.

Last time I showed you the huge socks I knitted for my colleague and friend and he very kindly sent a photo of him wearing them as soon as he got home from work.

I am so happy that he loved them.

I will put links to the patterns in the Ravelry group The Sunday Sock where I hope you will come and join me for a cuppa and a blether.

Speak to you soon

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment