Wednesday 22 June 2016

Review: A Better Quality of Murder

A Better Quality of Murder A Better Quality of Murder by Ann Granger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Having never read anything by this author before I was unsure as to how I would enjoy this book. I should not have been worried. The story and characters were engaging from the get go.
I particularly enjoyed that the narration had been broken into the male and female lead parts and the two narrators complimented each other beautifully.
Even though the narration was split the story remained linear and the little twists and turns kept me guessing right to the end.
I will be on the lookout for more stories about this pair.

This audiobook was just over 10 hours long.

Read as part of my Library challenge

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment