Wednesday 18 May 2016

WIP Wednesday

Having finished the test knit I was working on, (I will share finished photos when the designer allows), I decided that once again it was time to stretch my knitting skills and try something new. I have never knitted anything which starts in the middle before and my eye was caught by the beautiful India Stole free pattern on Ravelry.
Using the ever helpful Google I found the Provisional Cast On  on Knitty.com and proceeded to give it a go. I used a spare interchangeable cable rather than waste yarn to make life easier later on and off I went. I am using Drops lace in baby blue with tiny silver lined blue Matsuno beads.

Today finds me almost at the end of chart 1 and enjoying this project immensely.
My companion book today is Murder On The Orient Express by Agatha Christie narrated by David Suchet from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment