Wednesday 13 April 2016

Still Dreaming

Hexagon 2 is now finished and grafted to the first. Again I used Drops Baby Alpaca/Silk in Powder and Drops Fabel this time in Turquoise Blue.


I have run out of stitch holders so from now on I will be using random spare circular needles and waste yarn to hold stitches still to be grafted.
For those who are interested I am knitting this on a 3mm 80cm Hiya Hiya circular needle. I begin by magic looping, move on to single loop and finish the last 5 or so rows using the full circle. My hexagons are coming out at around 30cm across from point to point. I know I am being a bit vague, this is due to me having misplaced my measuring tape. A hunt will be setting out shortly to try and locate it.

Now it is time to get back to No 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment