Monday 22 September 2014

A Brighter Future

Where do I begin?
Well let me start by saying I accept the will of 55% of the population that voted in the Scottish referendum that they did not wish to live in an independent country. Let me also state for the record that I am not anti-English, never have been never will be. I have family and friends in England and I love them all dearly.
However this past weekend I have been compelled to join a political party. For the first time ever in my life I feel that us ordinary souls need to stand up and be counted and can be. Our voices need to be heard. We need a new breed of political activists in this land, people who know the struggles of daily living. Real people from all walks of life who can work together towards a better future for all.
I like many others am sick of the lies, corruption and lining of their own pockets of the elite. I want the future of our land and the other lands in this United Kingdom to be in the hands of the people, the majority not the minority.
The lying has to STOP. The money grabbing has to STOP. The pandering to the media has to STOP. The media pandering to the elite has to STOP. The corruption has to STOP.
Politics has to change and the only way to change it is to take action ourselves. If we do not we risk our voices being drowned out once more by the elite.
So there it is. The reasons I am getting involved, I want a brighter future for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment