Sunday 23 March 2014

I Have a Vision

Yes, I do have a vision. I can see the day where I have only 5 projects on the go at any one time. One large, one shawl, a pair of fancy socks, a pair of plain socks for travel and hexi-puffs. When that day comes I shall be so happy. I shall be in control once again. What shall I do with all the patterns I want to knit? Well I shall put them in my Ravelry queue and work my way through that only allowing myself to cast on a new project when the needles from the last one have been reclaimed. My journey to that point starts here and now. It will take me a long while but at least I have a plan. As I said on Facebook earlier today, every journey requires you to take the first step. Well here I am taking that first step.
Join me on my journey.

Stay safe and happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment