Monday 17 March 2014

Back In My Corner and Loving It

Over the last few weeks DH and I have been trying to figure out just how to put our two part corner sofa together in our tiny living room and have space for his riser recliner. We have tried a number of permutations with varying levels of success but I was always left feeling uncomfortable and had started having back pain. I was missing my beloved rocker which was relegated to the bedroom. I had used this chair since we moved here three and a half years ago and it totally suits my knitting needs with pockets in the sides for my bits and bobs and armrests which support me whilst clicking away on the needles. Then yesterday in a flash of inspiration, in the shower of all places, it came to me. We had the sofa round the wrong way. If we put the back along the window instead of the wall my rocker could come back. And so today it happened and here I am happy as Larry back in my rocker in the corner of the room and all is right with the world again.


Do you have a favourite chair? Do you feel uncomfortable having to sit elsewhere or am I just sad in having a preferred spot?

Stay safe and happy crafting

Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment