Wednesday 2 October 2013

579

579! How the heck did that happen. I just checked the ticker and I have 579 skeins or balls of yarn. Holy cow!
I really must get to grips with this yarn addiction. Now I know I have 3 more skeins on their way and I have a planned visit to my friend's shop coming up as soon as I have the pennies but seriously I must end Oct with fewer skeins than 579.
So my friends that is my challenge to myself. Wish me luck,  please! 

I am also at breaking point with projects (can never see past the Oh Shiny!) so in one of the groups I frequent on Ravelry I have set myself knitting goals. They are as follows



October Goals
  1. Finish Swirl Jacket
  2. Finish FLK socks for me
  3. Finish Wild Violet
  4. Start and keep up with Flutter of the Wings  MKAL
So there you are my knitting soul bared.

Stay safe and happy crafting


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment