Thursday 3 October 2013

310

Okay so it is not a whole skein, but it is 310 yards gone from the stash.

Here are my completed Fish Lips Kiss Heel socks.


I am so chuffed with these wee socks as they are the first successful toe-up pair I have ever knitted. I will have very cosy feet at work tomorrow of that I am sure.

I kind of made the pattern up as I went along and they turned out fab.

They also make a wee dent in my October Goals which I shared yesterday. So I can say yippee to that too.

My goals now look like this


October Goals
  1. Finish Swirl Jacket
  2. Finish FLK socks for me  Finished
  3. Finish Wild Violet
  4. Start and keep up with Flutter of the Wings  MKAL
Yay!!!
I will add another pair of socks into the goals soon but not right away. 

These socks also added to another much longer term challenge I am taking part in. The challenge to see how long it will take to knit a Million rows. The 340 rows in these socks take my total up to 14,194 rows knitted since Aug 10th 2012. As you can see this is a very long term goal but I hope to achieve it someday.

Stay safe and happy crafting

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment