Saturday 1 December 2012

That Way Madness Lies

Yes I am officially a fruit loop. As I said last week I am knitting up a storm of socks which all have a deadline of 15th Dec at the latest for postal reasons, so what does this bright and wonderful person do this morning? I succumb to the temptation of my first Advent Scarf KAL. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/advent-calender-scarf-2012
I must be insane!!!
However day 1's knitting is complete and I am somewhat happy with it.


Not too bad for a few hours work. A few hours because of course it has to have beads. And we all know they take a few extra minutes.

So back to the socks and I can report with satisfaction that I have completed 1 pair.


These cosy's are mens socks and just simple stst with my own preferred heel and toe.
There are so many beautiful sock patterns out there, but I find they are mostly for ladies and sometimes a plain sock is best for the male of the species.

Well I have to get back to the socks.

Stay safe and happy crafting

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment