Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday Comes Around

Skye looking not so poorly
What a quick week. Not much done really, poorly hubby & dog saw to that. Have made some progress on my marathon knitting challenge, now approaching the 2 mile mark. Been adding to my project queue on Ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/ too. Some of the patterns are amazing. Don't know if i'll ever get roound to knitting them all, but will certainly give some a bash.
We watched the new Midsomer Murders this week too. The first one with the new DI Barnaby. It was different, but somehow the same and I look forward to seeing how the character develops. It must be my favourite TV programme and I have watched them all, some a few times over.
On a happy note I am working tomorrow. It is the last day of our winter hours and  also a sad day in some respects as we are hosting the last ever display of the Golden Lions parachute team. For more information see http://www.nms.ac.uk/our_museums/museum_of_flight/whats_on/golden_lions_jump.aspx I do hope the weather plays along and we have a good turnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment